Who is Farah Khan Biography, Age, Family, Education, Biography, Career, Achievements, Husband? .
Today we are going to talk about the personality who makes Bollywood actors dance at her behest, actually we are talking about "Farah Khan" who is known for her witty mood and cool style. And because of her bold style, she is also called the 'Dabangg Lady' of Bollywood.
Farah Khan is a well-known film director, producer and choreographer of Indian cinema, apart from this she has also acted in many films as an actress, but Farah Khan is mostly known for her strong choreography. He has choreographed for more than 125 songs. Farah Khan's family has been associated with the Indian cinema world for a long time.
In today's article 'Farah Khan Biography In Hindi', we are going to give you detailed information about various aspects related to Farah Khan's life-
Biography of Farah Khan
|Other Name||Farhadiba Khan, Farah Khan Kunder|
|Date Of Birth||9 January 1965|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Age||58 years (2023)|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Hair Color||dark brown|
|Home Town||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Boyfriend||Akash Deep Sehgal (Actor)|
|school||St. Teresa's Convent School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||dance and cook|
|Profession||Film actress, producer and choreographer|
|Friends||Karan Johar, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Children's||1 son, 2 daughters|
|Net worth||$55 million|
Who is Farah Khan?
Farah Khan is an Indian dancer, choreographer, film actress, film director and film producer. She is mainly known for her choreography in Bollywood films. He has participated in various TV reality shows as Shehzad.
Birth and early life of Farah Khan
Bollywood's famous choreographer Farah Khan was born on 9 January 1956 in Mumbai, the capital of Maharashtra. His father's name is Kamaraj Khan who used to be a famous stuntman.
His mother's name is Menaka, his mother Prasad is the sister of screenwriter Honey Irani and actress Daisy Irani. He has a younger brother named Sajid Khan. Farah Khan's early childhood was full of happiness.
During that period, Kamran Khan was one of the Amen producers, due to which Farah Khan's childhood was very good till the age of 5 years. Were.
But his luck did not stay with him for long and in the year 1971, his father released the film 'Aisa Bhi Hota Hai' flopped, in this film he had put all his accumulated capital, but the reason for the flop of this film Since then he got into financial crisis.
She tells that when her father died, she had ₹35 with her, due to which she had to ask money from others for her father's funeral, but even after this difficult time, Farrar never gave up in life. Didn't agree and always kept moving forward in life.
Farah Khan Education
Farah Khan received her early education from St. Teresa's Convent School in Mumbai, after which she studied sociology from St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
He likes Michael Jackson very much, due to which he chose dance as his career, but due to financial constraints, he did not have money to take admission in dance academy, due to which he learned dance and choreography by himself and started his own dance group. Made in too. Although she is sad about the fact that she has not been able to learn any good dance form in life.
Farah Khan Family
|Father's Name||Kamran Khan|
|Mother Name||Maneka Irani|
|Brother Name||Sajid Khan|
|Husband Name||Shirish Kunder|
|Son Name||Qajar Kundar|
|Daughter Name||Diva Kunder and Anya Kunder|
Farah Khan Marriage, Husband
Farah Khan married Indian cinema director, producer and screenwriter Shirish Kunder in the year 2004. But their love story is very strange, in fact there was a lot of fight between Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder on the sets of the movie Main Hoon Na , but who knew that they would be together in future.
When Shirish proposed Farah for marriage, Shirish was only 25 years old while Farah was 32 years old, after which they married in 2004 and in 2008, Farah Khan had triplets, a son named Qajar Kunder . ' And two daughters whose names are 'Diva Kunder' and 'Anya Kunder' .
Career of Farah Khan
After completing her education, Farah Khan wanted to become a good dancer like Michael Jackson when she saw him, that's why she learned dance and had become a good dancer. She has also rude to well-known choreographer Saroj Khan.
When she was rude to Saroj Khan, there came a time in which Karo Saroj Khan got angry and left a Hollywood film in the middle, and in this film later Farah Khan gave her choreography and this film was super. The name of this film which was a duper hit is 'Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar'.
Farah Khan was moving forward in the same way, meanwhile she was offered a film called 'Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa', Shahrukh Khan was working as an actor in this film, during which both of them became good friends and they both worked together. I started working together.
His first film as a director was a super hit called 'Main Hoon Na' and in this film he signed Shahrukh Khan as an actor, the film was a hit at the box office. After this film, Farah and Shah Rukh Khan worked together in another film 'Om Shanti Om' and these films were also super hit on screen. This film made records of bumper earnings in the initial days itself, this film was well liked in the country as well as abroad.
But later, her third film Tees Maar Khan proved to be a big flop. After this film, she made her acting debut with the film 'Shirin Farhan Ki Toh Nikal Padi' . had come The film was directed by Bela Segal. This film had earned well.
After this film, Farah directed another film, the name of the film was Happy New Year and it proved to be a big hit film, which was a film with a long scar starcast, once again Shah Rukh Khan as the lead actor of the film. Only were visible.
Achievements/Awards of Farah Khan
- Indian Television Academy Awards
- In 2017, Farah received the Indian Television Academy Award for Popular Movies Personality on TV.
- IFFA Awards
- For Best Choreography in the year 2001 for the film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai.
- Best Choreography for the film 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' in the year 2004.
- Best Choreography for the film 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' in the year 2005.
- For the Best Debut Director for the film Main Hoon Na in the year 2005.
- Best Choreography for the film Dostana in the year 2009.
- For Best Choreography of Dabangg Movie in the year 2011.
- For Best Choreography for the movie 'Virasat' in the year 1998.
- Best Choreography for the year 1999 for 'Dil Se'.
- Best Choreography for the film 'Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai' in the year 2001.
- Best Choreography for the film 'Dil Chahta Hai' in the year 2002.
- Best Choreography for the film 'Koi Mil Gaya' in the year 2004.
- Best Choreography for the film 'Tees Maar Khan' in the year 2011.
- For Best Choreography for the film 'Dil Bechara' in the year 2021.
- In the year 2003, Farah Khan received the National Award for Best Choreography in the film 'Koi Mil Gaya'.
- Farah Khan Net Worth
- Farah Khan's net worth is $55 million, which is approximately ₹455 crores in Indian Rupee, her main sources of income are film direction, acting, choreography, advertising, etc.
Total assets (Total Net worth 2023) $55 million
Total Net worth in Indian Rupees ₹455 crore
Fees per song ₹50 lakh
Some interesting facts related to Farah Khan
- Dara Singh, a wrestler and actor, was a close friend of his father.
- His father had invested all his earnings in the film 'Aisa Bhi Hota Hai' which flopped due to which he was in financial crisis.
- Her parents got divorced when she was only 11 years old.
- Farah and her family lived a very lower middle-class life until she became a successful choreographer.
- He never took any professional dance training, whatever he learned he learned by watching videos himself.
- She was very inspired by 'Michael Jackson' and wanted to be a dancer like him.
- She won the competition to be the Indian entry in the 'World Dance Championship' in the year 1986.
- He has choreographed more than 100 Bollywood songs.
- He has also worked on a few international choreographic projects.
- She believes in saving money. She still has the same savings bank account she used to have during her college days.
- She gave birth to 3 children on 11 February 2008.
- Mahesh Babu Biography
- Srinidhi Shetty Biography - Early Life, Career, Awards and Personal Life
- Sobhita Dhulipala - Early Life, Education, Career, and Achievements
Note: This blog or artical is written on the basis of online research, news paper and AI tools. So, if there is any issue, please mail your feedback.